If the answer   is “yes” to any of the following, you are required to have EIN


·        Do you have employees?

·        Are you operating as either a partnership or corporation?

·        Are you required to file employment, excise or alcohol, tobacco and firearms returns?

·        Are you required to withhold taxes on income, other than wages, paid to a non-resident alien?

·        Do you have a Keogh plan?

·        Are you involved with trusts, estates, non-profits, employee plans, farmers’ cooperatives or real estate mortgage investment conduits?


If you answered yes to any of the above, apply for an EIN using one of the following methods.


·,  search for online EIN

·        Call tall free 800-829-4933

·        Fax a completed Form SS-4 to 859-669-5760

·        Mail a completed Form SS-4 to   Internal Revenue Service

  Attn:  EIN Operation

  Cincinnati, OH  45999


Click To Contact Jeanne Hudson To Discuss Your
Tax or Accounting Needs

Jeanne Hudson, CPA

Expert Tax Advice - QuickBooks Help & Consultation - Accounting 
Bookkeeping Services - Tax Reduction - IRS Appeals -
Tax Problems - IRS Tax Returns

409-737-9101    409-737-9110 Fax


Website by...

Terms Of Service   Privacy Policy